19 October 2017

Look Incredible Deluxe Box, October 2017.


Another month, another Look Incredible delivery. I'm subscribed to the deluxe edition which costs £35 per month and contains 4 or 5 full sized items. Look Incredible also do two other boxes. The standard edition, which costs £25 per month, contains a mix of 5 full size high end and high street products. The newly launched My Secret box is a bimonthly box, which costs £65.

Being honest, I'm disappointed in this month's deluxe box and I'm hoping it's just a one off for me and that next month will be another great month. It's another month of four products instead of five, which I think is the fourth or fifth month in a row now. I just hope the standard isn't going to drop now that they've launched a more luxe box. On the plus side, from what I've seen of the standard box this month, it looks amazing. I'll be keeping an eye on that over the next few months, and possibly might switch back to the standard box if the Deluxe doesn't pick up again.



Skin Doctors T-Zone Control No More Pores Night Refiner (RRP £23)
I'm not going to be keeping this products as although it does sound like a great product, there is a downside. I always like to read the boxes as well as Look Incredible's information card and I came across the sunburn alert. As someone who is extremely pale and already uses factor 50 during the summer, the idea of increasing my sensitivity to the sun even more just doesn't sound like a great idea. Even though we're heading into the colder months, I'm still going to pass on this.


Laura Geller Spackle Bronze Tinted Under Makeup Primer (RRP £25)
Let's get the other disappointment out of the way, shall we? Look Incredible already gave us a Spackle primer this year, back in February. I'm still making my way through that so I don't need a bronze version as well. It's a nice enough primer, not amazing, not bad but I don't understand why it's been included in a box again. From looking at other posts, even though the card and my primer was the bronze one, it looks as if some subscribers for the fortified primer, which is the exact same as the primer included in February. If that was me, I'd be annoyed as well as disappointed.


Helena Rubinstein Collagenist Re-Plump Lip Zoom (RRP £35)
I've given this a try and I really like the feel of it on my lips. I wouldn't say it made my lips look any fuller though but maybe after continued use? I expected it to have the tingling sensation associated with lip plumping products but there was none of that so it was quite nice to use. I'll be popping this in my handbag for when I need it.


Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Primer (RRP £17)
This is the product I'm most excited about. I think everyone knows about the hype surrounding this product, so do I even need to go on about it? This is the cheapest product in the box and the only one that caught my eye upon opening the box.

C'mon Look Incredible. I've been loving your boxes for two years, don't let me down now! please step up next month. This month was a dud for me but I have my fingers crossed for November.

What do you think to October's edition?

No comments:

Post a Comment