19 September 2017

Look Incredible Deluxe Box, September 2017.


Month after month, Look Incredible stay consistant with how amazing their beauty boxes are. I don't see myself falling out of love with this subscription anytime soon! The deluxe box costs £35, which includes postage. The only downer for me is that the past few months have downsized to 4 items instead of 5.



Florapy Therapy Sheet Masks x2 (RRP £16)
I've never heard of this brand before and I've yet to try a sheet mask, so I'm very excited to use these. From the looks of Instagram, there was a selection of different masks you could receive. I got an anti-aging one which has calendula and sage, as well as a hydrating one which has blackberry and primrose. They're vegan friendly and safe for sensitive skin.


Makeup Forever Artistic Eveshadow Palette (RRP £37)
For the past few months, there's been an eyeshadow palette included and I have no complaints about that! The only products I've tried from Makeup Forever are a mascara and a lash primer so I'm looking forward to using these shadows. The packaging seems unnecessarily bulky but I guess the idea is that you can use the tin after all the shadows have gone? Who knows!


The one thing that baffles me... Apparently one of them is a blush? By the looks of it, it seems to be the bright purple but there's no way in hell that is going on my cheeks!



Smashbox Be Legendary Long-Wear Lip Lacquer in Bordeaux (RRP £20)
I love the shade I got in this and again, from looking at Instagram it seems there was a wide range of shades available. This shade is going to be perfect now that autumn is fast approaching (or is it technically Autumn already?!) though I would have preferred it as a matte liquid lipstick as this seems rather sticky and I'm not about that gloss look.


Shiseido Nourishing Mascara Base (RRP £22.50)
According to the leaflet included in the box, subscribers would have eithr received this or Mac's upward lash mascara. I've already my way through that mascara so I'm glad I got this instead. The only other mascara base I've tried is Makeup Forever's so I was expecting the product coating the wand to resemble that. Whereas Makeup Forever's are like white lash fibres, this seems to be a clear siliconey texture. It'll be interesting to see how the two compare!

What do you think to this month's box?
To find out more about Look Incredible, click here.

Don't forget you can follow me on Bloglovin to stay up to date with new posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment