29 May 2017

Look Incredible Deluxe Box, May 2017.


Yet again, Look Incredible have pulled it out the bag with their deluxe box. If anything, the standard of products seems to get better each month! The box costs £35 per month with postage included and you get 4 to 5 full size products, no sample sizes here! They also do a standard beauty box, which costs £25 a month including postage. The products inside that are also full size but not quite as high end.




The item I'm most excited about it the Too Faced Totally Cute Palette (RRP £32) which includes stickers to customise the outside. This is the second eyeshadow palette from Too faced in the past six months and I love both of them. Too Faced are one of my favourite brands so I'm very excited to have gotten this. Also the RRP is only £3 off the total value you pay for the box, which just shows what excellent value this subscription is.


I'm already working my way through a massive amount of body lotions but I like the sound of the No 7 Completely Quenched Moisturising Body Lotion. (RRP £12.99) As someone who suffers from dry skin, this sounds like it will be an absolute saviour! I like the smell too, which is great as scents in beauty boxes can be a bit hit and miss sometimes.


I'm definitely a bit of a junkie when it comes to lip products so I was happy to see the Laura Geller Love Me Matte Lip Crayon in Guava Lust (RRP £17.99). This is a lovely product as although it has a matte finish, the formula is very creamy and not at all drying. I  would have preferred a different shade though as this colour is very similar to the Tarte lip paint I got in last month's box. Thanks to Look Incredible, I've discovered a love for Laura Geller Products.


I was shocked to see the Dior Diorshow Khol (RRP £19.50) in the box. Motherflippin' Dior in a beauty box?! Are you kidding me?! I'm definitely going to  get a lot of use out of this for the perfect smoky eye.


I'm really pleased with the Lancome Le Sourcil Pro Eye Pencil (RRP £19.99) which has a brow pencil on end and a highlighter on the other. The brow pencil is  brown so won't be suited to everyone but it works well on me.

L-R: Laura Geller Lip crayon, Dior khol, Lancome brown pencil, Lancome highlighter.

The total worth of this month's box is £102.47, which is great value for £35. If you want to found out more about these boxes you can visit the Look Incredible website here.

What do you think to May's box?

No comments:

Post a Comment