17 March 2017

Look Incredible Deluxe Box, March 2017.


I always get excited at the start of a new month because that means another Look Incredible box will be on it's way. If you haven't heard of Look Incredible, they do two monthly beauty boxes. The standard box, which costs £18.99 with £2.50 postage, and the deluxe box which is slightly more expensive at £35 with postage included. I'm currently subscribed to the deluxe box though I've had both in the past. The deluxe box is just more of a treat with more luxurious brands than the standard box.

To check out Look Incredible and their boxes, you can click here to visit their website.

Let's get onto what was inside the March box!


Cargo Cosmetics Around The World Eyeshadow Palette (RRP £30)
I already had this palette previous to receiving the box but it is such a stunning palette. I'm not the most daring when it comes to eyeshadow shades which is probably why I love this palette so much. It is the perfect neutral palette. I'd love to see another palette from Cargo in a box again.


Nails Inc polish in South Molton Street (RRP £15)
I'm really pleased with this addition. We received a Nails Inc product in last month's box and I loved the shade. That was the first time I'd tired a Nails Inc polish and I was very impressed. I really like this shade too as it looks very natural and I can't wait to wear it with spring around the corner!


Marc Jacobs Enamoured Lip Lacquer (RRP £22)
I'm not the biggest lip gloss fan but I have been getting into using it more since receiving a few in past boxes. Plus this one is Marc Jacobs! This looks like the perfect shade to layer on top of lipstick so I'm very happy with this.


Laura Geller Split Highlighter Duo in French Vanilla/Golden Rose (RRP £25)
This is my favourite item from the March box and I've worn it everyday since getting it! The highlight isn't that intense, it's more of a natural highlight so it's perfect for every day. I'd never tried Laura Geller before Look Incredible but I love this, just like I loved the primer in last month's box.


Urban Decay Ink For Eyes Waterproof Precision Eye Pen (RRP £15.50)
I was disappointed when I picked up my eyeliner box... There was no eye pen inside! After sending an e-mail to Look Incredible, I'd had a reply within the hour to let me know that they'd be sending one out to me. It only took a couple of days to reach me and the experience has left me suitably impressed with their customer service. Onto the product itself, I really like it. The blacker-than-black claim on the box is not a lie, the pigmentation of this is great. I love the fact it's waterproof too, the swatch I tried on my hand was still going strong after a long shower and the nib is great at getting the perfect line, as thin or thick as you prefer.

I'm always so happy with Look Incredible's boxes, I don't see myself cancelling this anytime soon. It's the longest stretch of time I've stayed with one company when it comes to beauty boxes, I don't think there's any other than do it better!

What do you think to this month's edition?

Don't forget you can follow me on Bloglovin to stay up to date with new posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment